Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Sally Hansen - Complete Salon Manicure in Naked Ambition, 210

Ugh. Not a success. I initially bought this bottle of polish for French manis, but now I think it's a little too peachy for that. However, I fell for the unique peachy nude colour with the silver sparkle flecks, and though it would be a gorgeous nude polish.

Nope. How wrong I was. The application was horrible (as you can see from my pictures), the colour was just "blah" and don't even get me started on removing this! The silver flecks where a nightmare to remove, I still haven't got some of them away.

This is 3 coats. The only "not-so-horrible" thing about this polish was the weartime, which was approx. average. As you can probably imagine, I won't be wearing this again anytime soon. Even though the polish was gorgeous (which it isn't), I doubt I would put my nails through the removing process again.


Product (65%) - 3.5/10
Value (10%) - 7/10
Would I repurchase? (15%) - 2/10
Packaging (10%) - 7.5/10 (I don't like the look of the rubber ring...)

Overall - 4/10

xox,
Miss Diorista


1 comment:

  1. This looks like it is a dupe for Dior Porcelain Pink. What do you think? I just love this color (I've been looking for a light opaque color.) Can you recco another color that is a light (pink or nude) opaque? Thanks so much! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - I love hearing what you have to say! xxx, MissDiorista

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...