Monday, July 11, 2011

OPI - Don't Mess With OPI

OPI Don't Mess With OPI is a strange shade of green creme that came out with the Texas Collection (2011). When I say "strange", I mean "I can't find a word to describe the colour"... it's not moss green, not bright green, not dark green... I guess the closest match would be gray green, but with a hint of grass green... Photographing this colour was not easy, let me tell you! For example, the colour below is way too dark.

The formula was the usual with OPI, pretty nice. Weartime was about four days and drying time was average. However, I didn't really fall in love with the shade. Maybe I just have to try it again in fall/winter, since this kind of green doesn't really shout "summer".
Here you can see the gray green to it...
...and there is the grass green.

So, do you like strange colours like this? Did you try this polish? Share!

Product (65%) - 8.5/10

Value (10%) - 8/10
Would I repurchase? (15%) - 5.5/10
Packaging (10%) - 8/10

Overall - 8/10

xox,
Miss Diorista

P.S. Don't you just love OPI shade names?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I love hearing what you have to say! xxx, MissDiorista

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...