Wednesday, July 27, 2011

OPI - Aceton-Free Polish Remover


The past year or so, I've been wearing nail polish almost every day, every week, every month... which definitely takes a toll on your nails. In an attempt to help them cope, I've been using aceton-free nail polish remover, since aceton really dries out your nails and just isn't good for them at all.


OPI's Aceton-Free Polish Remover is quite a nice nail polish remover - it has a nicer and not-so-strong scent as regular removers (although I don't recommend smelling it the whole day long, not at all!) and it also leaves a nice rose scent on my nails after removal of nail polish. As for the actual removing, it does a decent job. It maybe isn't quite as effective as an aceton-remover, but I think spending two minutes or so more on removing my polish is worth it, as opposed to having dry and brittle nails.

And yes, I do notice a difference in my nails since I stopped using aceton loaded polish removers - they feel more moisturized, less brittle and thicker. I will continue using aceton-free removing substances.


Product (65%) - 8/10
Value (10%) - 8/10
Would I repurchase? (15%) - 9/10
Packaging (10%) - 6/10 (it has a screw-cap, and it's easy to get way too much product)

Overall - 8/10

Love,
Miss Diorista

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I love hearing what you have to say! xxx, MissDiorista

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...