Saturday, July 30, 2011

Chanel Bronzer - Soleil Tan De Chanel in 537, Bronze Corail

 Since we've already started discussing bronzers today, I want to show you a product that I'm currently loving and using every day - it's from Chanel's summer collection, and it's 4 products in 1. This is a true, high-end product - it's as much fun to look at it as it is to actually wear it.

I use an angled contour brush (I don't like the one that comes with the compacte) which is too big to fit into the "stripes" really - but that's actually what I like, since it gives me more than one colour at a time, which makes everything look more natural.


 

 As always with Chanel, the packaging is stylish, classy, luxurious.

The compacte comes in a little velvet pouch, perfect for protecting it if you throw it in your purse for touch-ups, or are travelling with it (what a great travel companion!).

 Here you have the four colours - on top is a light brown bronzer, then there's a highlighter, followed by a dark bronzer and finally a coral blush. All colours are slightly shimmery.
I actually chose this compacte because of the dark bronzer - I figured it would look gorgeous as a contour colour. Which is does, but I was amazed to see how well the colours work together as well.

I use the dark bronzer for contouring cheekbones, the lighter one for my temples and jawline. The highlighter goes on top of my cheekbones, and the blush on the apples of my cheeks, blended up.

The swatches! If you enlarge the picture, you should be able to see the absolutely stunning shimmer in the colours - it's not enough to make you look like a disco ball (far from it), but enough to bring life and dimension to your face.

L-R: Light brown bronzer, highlighter, dark bronzer, blush.

xox,
Miss Diorista

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I love hearing what you have to say! xxx, MissDiorista

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...