Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Haul from Berlin (part 8) - Dior

We have come to the last part of my haul from Berlin, and yes, it is Dior. Of course :) As you will see, I didn't really go overboard with Dior this time, and decided that I rather wanted to spend money on, well, I guess you can call those "special edition" products. That is, those are (apart from the lipstick) products which I can't really get here in Iceland. So enjoy this final part of the haul!

L-R:
  • Rouge Dior Lipstick in Mazette (028) - This is a gorgeous bright coral - perfect for spring and summer. Love, love, love it! And it's so fun to know, that each of the 32 Rouge Dior shades are inspired by Dior Haute Couture gowns - what a brilliant idea, a lipstick shade for each dress!
  • Cannage Couture Collection Brush Set (Collection Voyage) - In English, this is a travel brush kit. How ingenious, a travel brush kit with brushes from Dior! I've always wanted to try their brushes, and I had heard that their blush brush was amazing, so I of course had to take this little one home. The kit comes with 4 brushes - a classic foundation brush, a blush brush, an eyeshadow brush and a lip brush. The brushes are all mini sized, and come in a "wallet" with the classic Dior quilt print. Very elegant and pretty!
  • The Scents of Miss Dior Chérie - As I've told you before, my favourite perfume is Dior's Miss Dior Chérie printemps...so basically, my heart did a little flip-flop when I saw this absolutely beautiful set of 4 mini-perfumes from the "Miss Dior Chérie" range - you have Miss Dior Chérie L'eau, Miss Dior Chérie Eau De Toilette, Miss Dior Chérie Blooming Bouquet and Miss Dior Chérie Eau De Parfum. How adorable!

This completes my haul from Berlin. I really hope that you enjoyed these posts, and yes, you can be expecting many of the hauled items to be reviewed during the next few weeks :)

Love,
Miss Diorista

The moment we shared might only have lasted a few seconds, but the memory will never fade. - Anonymous.

2 comments:

  1. The lippie looks amazing!! I can't remember what Miss Dior Cherie smells like, but the bottles are so pretty! I think Dior does perfume so well--- there's a huge bottle of Addict2 on my vanity =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Dovey - Haha, that lippie is my life these days! And yes, I do love Miss Dior Chérie, but mainly the "printemps" version... funny how different the others are! But I do love the bottles :) I think Dior is good with some perfumes, but all too often I find them too heavy... which is why Miss Dior Chérie printemps surprised me with its airy, floral scent...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - I love hearing what you have to say! xxx, MissDiorista

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...