Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sally Hansen - Lip Inflation Extreme in Sheer Cherry

 I bought this lip maximizer a few weeks ago (check out my haul here), hoping for some dramatic effects... well, no, it didn't give me those dramatic effects. But it's nice. The colour is Sheer Cherry, which is a very pretty, slightly shimmery, reddish pink colour.

I do really like the packaging - looks sophisticated. The lipgloss has your typical brush applicator.
When you put this on, you get that slightly tingly feeling - not to the degree where it hurts; you can just slightly feel it. I actually like it.
I do see some slight difference in the way my lips look - they become a bit fuller. But really just a bit, and I'm not sure that it's something I would definitely recommend if you are looking for a lip maximizer. However, it is really pretty as a lip gloss, and has an average weartime.
I also really love the strong cinnamon scent this has - but if you don't like scented products or don't like cinnamon, then this is nothing for you, 'cause that scent is strong, let me tell you!

Here you can see the colour - it's sheered out to the right. As you can see, it is really pretty - but once on your lips, it looks rather sheer.

Product (65%) - 7/10 (lost points because it didn't really maximize that much...)
Value (10%) - 8/10
Would I repurchase? (15%) - 6.5/10
Packaging (10%) - 9/10

Overall - 7/10

Love,
Miss Diorista

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I love hearing what you have to say! xxx, MissDiorista

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...