Friday, February 11, 2011

Nivea - Pampering Honey Mask

I recently reviewed the Nivea Refreshing Moisture Mask, but people kept telling me that this Pampering Honey Mask was even better. Me being me, I of course had to try it :)

And yes, I do like it better than the Moisture Mask. This mask has honey extract, macademia nut oil and shea butter, and you can actually smell the honey when you put this on your face, which I really like! It's subtle, but it's there :)

Just like the Moisture Mask, this mask feels like thick moisturizer. You simply put it all over your face (of course avoiding eye area), let it sit on for about 10 minutes, and then remove it. This mask moisturizes my skin slightly better than the Moisture Mask, and I feel that the effects are there for longer, which of course is a plus.

You get enough for two applications (one application per sachet).

Product (65%) - 8.5/10
Value (10%) - 10/10
Would I repurchase? (15%) - 10/10
Packaging (10%) - 7/10

Overall - 9/10

Love,
Miss Diorista

2 comments:

  1. Hi there Miss Diorista,

    I have chose you a recipient for "The Stylish Blog Award".
    You are an amazing blogger and you inspired me with many of your blog - thank you!
    And I really believe you deserve this award!

    For more information please check out my blog at http://mylyfe-mystory.blogspot.com/2011/02/stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. @H Rija - Thank you so much! You can't possibly imagine what it means to me, hearing that I've been an inspiration to you!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - I love hearing what you have to say! xxx, MissDiorista

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...